Thursday, May 7, 2009

So I've decided that I wasn't going to just write about fiction books. There is this photographer I really love, Jim Brandenburg. Years ago I got this book called "Brother Wolf", and it has some amazing photo's of wolves, and absolutely gorgeous pictures of the woods. Well then last year I was at Seagull Book, and I was looking at their discounted books when I saw this book called, "Looking for the Summer" I was looking at the pictures, and I thought, "These photo's are similar in style to the ones in "Brother Wolf"". So I looked at the back cover about the author and one of the books listed that he did was none other than "Brother Wolf"! So I had to buy the book. :) The photo's are very beautiful, and when I look at the pictures I am filled with both peace and some envy. :P There is a magical beauty to some of them, and in others a serene, gentle feel. Brandenburg is a very talented photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment